Monday 16 April 2012

Coupon Mondays!!!! Save 1.00 Off ExtendBar

Hi Everyone,

I have decided that every Monday I will post a coupon that I think is great for people to use and enjoy! :)

Since my last post was about health I thought I would post a coupon for just that!

Save 1.00 Off ExtendBar. Now what is ExtendBar?

Developed originally for people with diabetes, ExtendBar helps stabilize blood sugar for up to 9 hours longer than any other snack on the market today! By doing so, ExtendBar helps to naturally control hunger, minimize diabetes symptoms, prevent low blood sugar and provide a continuous source of energy for even the most strenuous activities.

I Thought this would be a great product especially for people with diabetes. Of course before trying any product consult your doctor, but for those of you who may use the product here is a way of saving some money on it!

Just click on the site and type in your name and email address and you will be able to print out the 1.00 off coupon!

Enjoy!

http://info.extendbar.ca/in-store-coupon/

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment