Monday 2 April 2012

Got Some Easter Deals...But My Back Up Caught a Bug!

Hello Everyone,

Well went shopping this weekend and got some nice deals for Easter. I got two cute little outfits for the two girls I am buying for and got two great shirts for the 12 year old going on 20. Also picked up some cute Eatsre bags to put their gifts in. Now I was going to go back out there on Sunday, with list in hand a ready to go...then...it happen...my back up, aka my husband got sick :(. (Tried calling the Easter Bunny to see if he would cover my husband, but I think he is ignoring my calls?)

Now, as much as I love the deals, I love my husband more! So all Sunday I was my husbands personal nurse. He does the same for me when I am really sick and I could not leave him at home. :)

So I am going to have to go out this week again and get my last minute Easter deals. Which might work out to my advantage, because this week flyers might have some better deals than what they had last week.

So we will see, but in the end, life happens and sometimes you have to put down the list, the coupons and flyers and focus on the important matters in life...FAMILY.:)

I will let you all know this week how I do after I finish my shopping!

Happy Shopping and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment