Thursday 12 April 2012

Should you just go out for great deals??? Even If you don't really need the products?

Hi Everyone,

Well I have been looking through this weeks flyer's and I must say some really good deals this week. :) Like I usually do I have already started to make my list and get my coupons ready to go (And of course ask for backup aka my husband) But my question is this to you all?? Do I go out just for the great deals even if I don't need the items right now? Or do I wait for the next time they go on sale?

I did a big shopping last week, due to Easter and also because I don't want to be shopping every week. (As much as I love to shop, I do have a life outside shopping LOL, I know it's hard to believe) But alot of times my husband will say to me, do you really need it now? Or is it worth the gas and the time to go and get certain items just because they are on sale?? Or I will get excited because a certain item is on sale or marked down and I will make him get up early so I can get it. (Yes I am that type of person LOL) My husband fully supports my couponing and deals and helps me, but I think he would sometimes like to just sleep in and watch his soccer  in peace LOL.

My answer is this:

If I can get the product for more than 60% off or FREE then it is worth my time and gas when I don't plan on going shopping at all.  Even if I don't need certain items or products at the moment I will just put them in my stock pile (which by the way is getting bigger!) and when I need to use the item or product I have it already. So then I don't have to go looking for it when I need it or even at some points might have to pay full price for it, if the item is not on sale or I don't have a coupon for it at that time.

So some might think I am wasting time now, but to me I am saving time in the long run and of course saving money.I think every couponer/saver is different. Like I have said before everyone has a different life style and will go the extra mile to get the deals on the products they use and love.

:) So If you love a certain product and it is one sale and you have a coupon for it, or you can get the item for FREE??? My advice? You go for it LOL And if you need back up give me a call LOL.

Thanks for reading and Happy Shopping?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely stockpile when the deals are there. You might not need Advil today but it is so much easier to go to the stockpile built at a deep discount than heading to the store and paying full price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you JadeDragon! It is good to have it around when you need it. My stockpile has actually helped me when I am sick, I don't have t go shopping! Just go to my stockpile and everything is there!

    ReplyDelete