Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Was A Success! But I Lost My Mozzarella Balls!

Hello Everyone!

Well I hope you all had a great Easter and that the Easter Bunny brought you alot of treats! (He brought me some, even though I sent him those nasty emails lol) So I ended up getting everything I needed. I manage to spend only 25.00 per kid! and got a bunch of stuff for them! I know it may seem like alot per kid, but for me that is awesome! They liked their gifts and I loved the money My husband and I saved. :)

But, I have a rant to get off my chest! I went to No Frills on Saturday (Should have stayed home, as it was packed!) and I just wanted to get some Maxwell House coffee with was on sale and some mozzarella balls, which were also on sale for $0.97!. (Can you tell we are a Italian/Portuguese house hold lol)

So I got my coffee (God knows I need it!) and then I go over to get the mozzarella balls. I see there are only 4 left, so I went over to grab the last few and then it hit me (seriously I got hit), some crazy, huge, old lady pushes me right out of the way!!!! I flew like I was hit by a quarter back on a football feld. After I came to realise what just happened, she was gone and so were my mozzarella balls! I saw her running away and the only thing I could yell at her was "THANKS HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TO!" Like I could have come up with a better come back than that!

GRRRRR Like I know we all fight for the best deals but come on!!!! People need to keep their hands to themselves. Hey if someone gets there before you, take it and move on. Not push them out of the way and almost make them break a hip!

Man, next time I am going to were some keen pads and elbow pads! Man shopping is crazy out there. But no worries I will be ready for the next time. I have a free perfume sample in my bag and I am not afraid to use it lol.

Thanks for reading and happy shopping! or should I say safe shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment