Wednesday 25 April 2012

Had great cashiers at No Frills and Walmart over the weekend!

Hi Everyone,

First off I am feeling so much more better and was able to go shopping this past weekend! So happy to be back to my normal, crazy save a dollar diva self. (Husband though is getting what I had *sigh*) Hopefully he will not have it as bad as I did.

Well I went to my local No Frills over the weekend to get some deals and goodies. I was looking for the Ziploc sandwich bags (40). Which were on sale for $0.97! I had a 1.00 off coupon so this would make them FREE! I ran over like I always do (I looked like a kid running to see what they got for Christmas) and then of course I got disappointed as there were none left! I asked one of the cashiers on the floor if they had any left and she said whatever was there on the shelf was all they had. :( I was disappointed, like I got clothes instead of toys on Christmas, but I thought you can't win them all.

So me and my dear husband finished our shopping and go to the cashier to ring up our purchases. The cashier who is ringing us out is the same cashier who I talked to earlier and she had a smile on her face and handed me what else... MY ZIPLOC BAGS! I looked at her in shock and said how did you find them? She told me a customer decided last minute they didn't want them and kept them aside for me!!!! I was so grateful! :)

I love my No Frills because their cashiers are always super nice! So I got my Ziploc bags for FREE because of someones kindness! So If you have that nice cashier, you better keep being nice to them lol.

After No Frills husband and I went to Walmart. Now I have had some bad cashier moments at Walmart so when I do find some great cashiers I try and keep to the same ones. Well I found a new cashier lol! She was great, friendly, and did all my price matching with ease. She also took all my coupons and just looked at them for like 10 seconds lol. It was the fastest I ever got out of Walmart LOL.

So I got my health back and had a great shopping experience at the same time! :)

Thanks for reading and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment