Wednesday 28 March 2012

A bit disappointed on the fylers this week...(Well for me at least)

Hi Everyone,

So I was able to take a look at some of my local flyer's for this week and well I am a bit disappointed... (Feel like my ice cream fell off the cone and I have to go buy a new one) I was hoping to find some great deals on Easter things (I did find some) but not as I was hoping. I still have some other flyer's I need to still go through but I think I am going to have to work just a bit extra hard on this mission. (Wish all missions could be like the Resolve one)

I have also decided to buy some Easter stuff after Easter is over and save it for next year. Usually after any major holiday a lot of seasonal items will go on sale or clearance and their prices will drop down so much, you will feel sick you paid full price for them (Or is it just because I ate to many chocolate Easter eggs?). I did this with Christmas last year, I bought wrapping paper and other Christmas items for decorating right after Christmas was over and got some great deals! Store them away and will use them for this years Christmas.

Of course you can not stock up on to much chocolates, as chocolates of course do have expire dates (If I could I would, but the chocolates would have been gone way before next Easter anyways lol) but on other things you can, like Easter decorations, Easter baskets, Easter toys etc.

I think I am also going to try some small local stores or as I like to call them "Ma and Pa Shops" to see if I can find any other great deals.

Sometimes small independent stores will have great items at half the price or more. So that small little shop you have been wanting to check out might just have that great deal your looking for. :)

I will let you all know tomorrow if I find any other great deals! (Hoping I do)

Before ending I would like to give a shout out to a fellow coupon on Smart Canucks! Thanks walkonby for the thought! :)

Happy Shopping and Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I haven't been looking for Chocolate, but I am looking for ham and there haven't been any great deals except for one at Atlantic Superstore and there was a sign 1 per customer. :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I just saw the No Frills flyer and they have the small hams on sale 2.47lbs, but when you have a family dinner and guests coming over you need like to buy 5 or more of them! And then the price on a big ham is even worse! I hate when they do one per customer it should be first come first serve :)

    ReplyDelete