Monday 26 March 2012

Why did I pick this line! Just pay for it lady!

Well this weekend I went shopping and got some great price matching deals and of course got some great savings. Everything was going well and when I went to the cashier to ring in my items I told her right away I had a lot of price matches and coupons.

Which she was totally cool with. Now this cashier was nice, but looked at every price match and coupon with a fine tooth and comb! Which is fine and I don't have a problem waiting. BUT of course there has to be a loud mouth in the line behind me. She was huffing and puffing like Puff the Magic Dragon (By the way love the movie!) and of course she had to make her voice heard by saying "WHY DID I HAVE TO PICK THIS LINE! JUST PAY FOR IT LADY!"

Now usually on any give day I would have turned and told her right off, (I have no problem telling people my thoughts as I have no shame) BUT today was her lucky day because she had her child with her. And because I was raised to be a lady not an animal, I decided to not say nothing and just smile at her. (Which I think made her even more mad lol)

I just have to vent and say I am a customer and have the right to stay as long as I want when it is my turn to do my transactions, if you got a problem and are in a hurry you are more than welcome to go to another line. That is why there is more than one cashier. (She had 12 to pick from that were not busy at the time)

But I must say I am proud of myself because I was able to still get all my deals and savings and still remain the pose, great, calm save a dollar diva I am!

Don't let people get to you when they yell at you, consider it noise and just remember they are paying full price while your not! :)

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment