Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter Shopping Time!

Hi Everyone,

Well Easter is around the corner and with Easter comes Easter savings! This weekend I am going to go Easter shopping to see what types of deals and price matching I can do to save as much money as I can! I have a budget of course and I am going to try and stick with it.

I love Easter because it is the start of spring and new beginnings, which means the new fresh start of savings! I have 3 children I need to buy for (Two are young and the other is 12, but thinks his 20, kids these days) so I am thinking of getting them of course a bunch of chocolates, a toy each for the younger ones, some cologne or men's body wash kit  for the other one (Like I said 12 going on 20) and a outfit each. (I know a lot! But hey I am always up for a mission) I am waiting to get this weeks flyers to see if there are any great deals this week.

I am going to as well for sure  be looking at the clearance sections of certain stores to see if I can  find any goodies :) You would be surprised at what great things you can find at a great price! I am hoping some cologne will be on clearance and some great toys!

I usually go to the dollar store or discount stores to see if I can find any last minute things to add as well. But I find that you can spend alot in a dollar store or discount store!

Because you think everything is a dollar and don't think it will add up that much. Then when you check out you realize you have spent more than what you have already bought! (You realize that the chocolate you bought  at the discount or dollar store you could have gone to Costco and bought it in bulk for that price!) So I have to be very careful of my spending and make sure it is something that is truly a deal and not just buy it because it's "cute and yummy" and it's a dollar.

If all goes well and I save money and stick to my budget I might pick up a little something for me along the way too. (Hey a girl can not say no to chocolate, especially during Easter!) There goes my diet! Oh well I can always start when Christmas comes around...oh no wait...that is even worse, maybe Halloween I will start...wait...no Canada Day?...oh that wont work either...New Years????...Well you all get the point!

Happy Easter and Happy Shopping! I will let you all know how I do after the weekend! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment