Monday 26 March 2012

YES!!! I got my Free Resolve!

Hi Everyone,

Well my shopping this weekend went well but my best score was on Friday night when I got 2 Resolve Stain Removers for Free! But of course there is always a challenge to every mission LOL. So I got to No Frills ready to go with my 2.00 off Resolve coupons I got through a trade. They were on sale at No Frills for 1.88 so I would be getting them for free and little bit more!

I fasted walked over to the area were the Resolve usually is and then there I saw it, my heart sank...NONE LEFT!!!! all of them were gone :(. Now I usually would not be upset, because I would have come back another day, but the coupons I had expired on that day!!! So I needed to use them...As I was about to to give up and leave to go to another store I looked up at the top shelf (Usually were they have boxes of products to restock them when needed to) and there they were...TWO left!!!!! I quickly got one of the stock boys to go up for me and grab the last two! When the boy handed them to me I felt like I won an award LOL. I had three coupons though for the Resolve, so I thought get two here and then I can use the coupon at the next store I was going too.

I get to the cashier of course to ring in my Resolve to get them for FREE. The cashier was really nice and pleasant. I told her right away I had the coupons and she said it was no problem. When she rang everything in and did the total she was shock! LOL. She said "well your total today is 0 which is awsome!) She then started to ask me were I got the coupons. I told her I got them through a couponers trade and also told her they were at coupon zones near the product. She then started to talk about how her mom would love to get one of those coupons. So instead of using the other coupon like I planed I gave it to her, and told her it expired today and to have her mom use it that night. She was just getting off her shift and her mom was coming to get her and she said she would have her use it on the way home!

So not also did I get my Resolve for FREE I also helped out a really nice cashier! :)

Moral of the story...Pass on the coupon love!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment