Friday 23 March 2012

First Couponers Meeting-March 22, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Today I have decided to start my new blog! So excitied! I wanted to create a blog not just to get my voice out there but to also spread the word of couponing, deals, and other money saving things I learn along the way. (and don't mind some helpful advice from others along the way as well.) If your reading, thanks and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Well today is a big day for me! Going to my first couponers meeting tonight! All the couponers from York Region will be meeting tonight at the Tim Hortons (In front of Vaughan Mills Mall) at 7:30 PM! Can not wait to trade and of course meet some great people! I also can not wait to have a Tim Hortons coffee! LOL it's been a long day!

If any of you York Region couponers want to come tonight your more than welcome too!

Tim Hortons
1900 Jane St (In front of Vaughan Mills Mall) beside Audi Dealership

Should be a fun night!

Will tell you how it goes tomorrow!

Until Then Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment