Friday 23 March 2012

Why Does Couponing Have A Bad Rep?-March 22, 2012

A fellow Couponer asked me this questions :"Why does couponing have such a bad rep? "

Here is what I think...

I think couponing has a bad rep because people seem to think that if you coupon your "cheap" or "poor" and that is not the case! I like saving money so the money i save and go to other things i need. Can I afford to go and buy things full price. Of course, but why if you don't have to??? I think if more people started to coupon and saw what it can do they would not judge couponers so harsh. Before I started couponing, I was one of those people who would get mad waiting in line if someone had coupons (sad to say but it is true) but now that I started I get it, and now when someone is in line with coupons I wait and smile because I know how that person thinks. Or if a couponer is getting nagged at someone I nag back at them. Now that I save so much money I will never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment