Thursday 29 March 2012

Still looking for Easter deals...I need some help from the Easter Bunny!

Hi Everyone,

Well I am hoping that Walmart and Shoppers will have some Easter Deals this week, as all the other flyer's I have seen don't have any or have very little of what I am looking for (This is what I get for starting late, sorry the Easter Bunny didn't send me my email reminder). 

But Home Depot had a really nice patio set on sale....(Oh sorry, ya forgot Easter, kids, budget, focus)!

If not I might have to contact the Easter Bunny personally and ask for emergency help! Or I might have to reconsider my budget. (Maybe a bit too low).

Even though I am a couponer, oh sorry excuse me, a save-a-dollar-diva :) and even though I always try and score the best deals for as little as possible I sometimes have to go into my purse (Even though it kills me, seriously I feel pain in my chest lol) and pay full price for something and not go into my purse for price matching or coupons. (This doesn't happen to often but when it does it brings tears to my eyes lol)

Now, I don't think all hope is lost, I still have to check out some other small stores and discount stores to see if there is anything else out there I missed. So my mission might turn out better than what I am thinking it is going to be.

I think there comes a time in a couponers life were you just have to pay full price for certain things. (As much as I hate it!) But this is why we all save as much money as we can, because then when we have to pay full price for something it doesn't hurt that bad, because we already saved that money to use it. :)

So when you pay full price for something don't think it is a failure, think of it as a treat, because technically your using the money you already saved to buy the things you need that are not on sale or you don't have a coupon for. We all have good weeks of saving money and some bad weeks of only saving a little.  So for all of you out there, like me, crying thinking of the thought of paying  full prices, don't worry, next week is another week, another sale and other deals that will be available for ours for the taking! :)

Now, I got to go and email the Easter Bunny and ask him why I didn't get my email reminder! I totally signed up for the news letter and free samples! (Still have not received nothing!)

Happy Shopping and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment