Friday 30 March 2012

Some Hope on Easter Deals!

Hi Everyone,

I went through the Walmart flyer and the Shoppers flyer and Walmart had some deals on kids clothes which is good, but Shoppers didn't really have anything. BUTTTT I have been looking on line to see if there are any other deals at different stores. And I have found some stores that are having sales up to 30%, 50% to 80% off children's wear, which is great! I have two girls to shop for so this will be great for them! Can not wait to pick out cute spring and summer outfits for them! Also I found some great boys tops and pants on sale for 50% off! That still look stylish and that are from a brand name store (Like I said before 12 going on 20). If it doesn't have the logo on the front, it is only consider to be worn around the house, not out in public???? (Don't know where he got this logic?) Can someone please help me on understanding logos? Half the logos on these shirts you can not even tell what they are? Is that a flag, an animal, and why is the word backwards? I guess I am to old to understand style.

Also, I am still going to go to each store just to see if I can find anything. Just because there is no deals listed on the flyer that your looking for doesn't mean the store will not have some great deals. I also still need to check out toy stores like Toys R Us. Toys R Us is a bit expensive but I am going to see if I can find any toy gems at a decent price. If Toys R Us is a no go then Walmart will usually have toys at a discount price, especially in the clearance area.  Walmart has some cute small toys on sale right now which I saw in their flyer, so Walmart might be a bit better. Walmart also has certain Easter items for a 1.00 that are good for adding something small to a goody bag. But the discount store might have something better as well. Will check their still.

So tomorrow will be a big day for me, not also do I need to buy food for my weekly shopping, but I also have to get all my Easter stuff for the kids! Thank God I have back up on my shopping trip! The Easter Bunny! Oh wait he cancelled on me (probably because I complained about not getting my reminder and free samples!)  so my talented and great husband will just have to back me up on this one! :)

I will tell you all my findings and  hopefully savings on Monday!

Happy Shopping! Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment